Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Re: [rti_india] Need volunteers to devote 2 hours per week.

 

Yes Mr Dabral, U have got the right person in the field. Knowing the Act and as well as the area in question the best.
Rgds
Bunch

--- On Wed, 8/12/10, suresh nangia <sknangia2004@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: suresh nangia <sknangia2004@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [rti_india] Need volunteers to devote 2 hours per week.
To: rti_india@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 8 December, 2010, 1:14 PM

 
Dear Shri Dabral
 
     It will be a matter of pleasure to help the cause of Chipka Andolan. I feel most of the activity for this purpose would lbe concentrated in Himaachal and Uttrakhand areas where nuding of forests is becoming rampant. My initial period of life / service was in Himachal (KULU / MANDI) and I have an emotional bondage to the cause that you are espousing. Presently, I am based in Bombay after my  retirement. I am devoting my time for community work, especially propogating RTI cause Please let me know what help I can provide from here (except fund raising. I don't associate myself for this)
 
 S K NANGIA
093222 58038

--- On Wed, 8/12/10, jayaprakash dabral <jp_dabral@rediffmail.com> wrote:

From: jayaprakash dabral <jp_dabral@rediffmail.com>
Subject: [rti_india] Need volunteers to devote 2 hours per week.
To: "rti4empowerment@googlegroups.com" <rti4empowerment@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, 8 December, 2010, 11:26 AM

 
The Himalayan Chipko Foundation needs volunteers to :
1. file and follow up RTI applications 
2. collect data through internet search

The information is required to enable us to stop the timber mafia from cutting trees in the Himalayas and elsewhere. 
Those interested in volunteering about two hours per week or four hours per month please contact : The volunteers have to work from their homes. 

JP Dabral
President 
Himalayan Chipko Foundation
Email: jp_dabral@indiatimes.com
Phone: 9868277171




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment