Thursday, June 6, 2019

[IAC#RG] Your disposal of CPGRAMS MEAPD/E/2019/00947

Shri G. Balasubramanian
Joint Secretary / MEA

Sir

I refer to your disposal of my grievance (after nearly 4 months) with the comment "The complainant has himself acknowledged that it was an inadvertent slip of tongue."

The state of my mind is neither here nor there, when the prayer was for "an official correction is made immediately to this inadvertent slip on part of our ld. ambassador, since the said news channel is available in India also as a satellite TV channel on Tata Sky etc. "

Let me also say that I exercised great restraint and civility considering the arrogant, self-righteous and smug manner in which the Ld. Ambassador usually conducts himself on international television news channels which are avalable in India.

I would also suggest that MEA sheds some of its own arrogance, and shows a liitle consideration  and respect for alert citizens who bring such inadvertences to the notice of our administrative clerks to process.

PS: If this had been North Korea, Mr. Kwatra would have been dog food by now.

sincerely.



Sarbajit Roy
Citizen watchdog

No comments:

Post a Comment