Sunday, May 15, 2011

Re: [HumJanenge] Need help/suggestions please

Hi everyone,

Thanks for plenty of replies. Here, I included the document which I sent to RTI. I dont have scanned copies of CC letters, I received from RTI on November 2010 and the document is in my permanent home in tamilnadu now. I hope my application is easy to understand the situation.

I feel that RTI accepted my application as my target question is one and they started processing it by sending it to technical educations and AICTE offices during November 2010.

I read from the RTI application procedure documents that RTI will respond within 45 days. But, I got only CC letter after 6 months. Still I didnt get positive response/ response from RTI. Kindly, suggest me the proceeding process. I am now in germany and have to consider that also in perspective manner.

--
With Regards,

Palani Kannan. K,
Doctoral Researcher,
Microbiology Department,
German Collection Center for Microorganisms and Cell Cultures,
Helmholtz-HZI Infectious diseases Research Campus,
38124, Braunschweig,
Germany.


Overall rating
 

No comments:

Post a Comment