Monday, October 29, 2012

Re: [HumJanenge] Re: Fwd: {IN.Cong] ultimate "Yes, I am an Indian" quiz

Dear Ram

This list has always stood FOR building a powerful Indian nation and
AGAINST foreign financed haramis and those servile netas and babus
running behind the G/N family which has destroyed India.

Sarbajit

On 10/29/12, Ram Kumar <rkatri1@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks SarabJit,
>
> This group has been very informative for better understanding of RTI
> issues for laymen person like me.
>
> Today,I am writing my first mail after reading this & think that we
> can take this group to a next level for building the nation.
>
> I personally feel group has calibre & enlightened minds to think of
> country at large on larger issues of Nation like Governance,Public
> Policy,Justice System, Administration Etc Etc
> --
> Best Regards
>
> R K Atri
>
> F - 303, Munirka Appts, Plot No.11
> Sector 9, Dwarka New Delhi 110075
> Ph +91- 99588-83111 / 9868610518
>

No comments:

Post a Comment