Sunday, March 11, 2012

Re: [.RTI.] [HumJanenge] STOP mailing me in "humjanenge@googlegroups.com"

Dear Col Dhillon

In your case, the procedure I suggested will not work because you ARE
a member of "humjanenege@googlegroups.com". and NOT a member of the
"riseup.net" forwarding list.

As we have about 1,000 armymen / IESM on this list who participate
vigorously , I shall certainly unsubscribe you if you so confirm to me
that you do not wish to receive.group emails.

I may mention that I have been repeatedly posting how to unsubscribe
from the "riseup list" because that list was "hacked" and people were
receiving 100 emails every day and nobody knew the procedure to
unsubscribe there, and THIS mailing list was being blamed.

Sarbajit

On 3/11/12, Raj Dhillon <rdhillon49@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sarabjit,
>
> I also tried the procedure suggested by you. The site tells me that I
> am not subscribed and suggests I contact the adminitrator.
> I am still getting the mails.
>
> Rgards,
> Raj Dhillon
>
> On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 10:25 PM, Sarbajit Roy <sroy.mb@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear Madam
>>
>> YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF HUMJANENGE@GOOGLEGROUPS
>>
>> So, we cannot unsubscribe you / delete your email ID
>>
>> Please follow the simple procedure we have suggested below (and for
>> which we have no liability),
>>
>> Almost everyone who does as we suggested has been able to delete
>> their emails on their own.
>>
>>
>> On 3/8/12, Anuradha Upadhyay <anuradha_upadhyay@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Why don't you delete the name? How many time do I need to request?
>>> Sad....
>>> Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
>>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: Sarbajit Roy <sroy.mb@gmail.com>
>>> Sender: humjanenge@googlegroups.com
>>> Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 21:13:05
>>> To: humjanenge<humjanenge@googlegroups.com>
>>> Reply-To: humjanenge@googlegroups.com
>>> Subject: [.RTI.] [HumJanenge] STOP mailing me in
>>> "humjanenge@googlegroups.com"
>>>
>>> IMPORTANT
>>>
>>> IF
>>> you are receiving emails from ""humjanenge@googlegroups.com"" but are
>>> NOT a member of the group,
>>>
>>> THEN
>>> you are receiving FORWARDED emails from the [.RTI.] network, so
>>>
>>> GOTO
>>> https://lists.riseup.net/www/sigrequest/humjanenge
>>>
>>> enter your email ID
>>> and UNSUBSCRIBE manually
>>>
>>> HJ@gg cannot unsubscribe you from the [RTI.] network. so please do not
>>> email
>>> us.
>>>
>>> Sarbajit
>>>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment