Monday, March 26, 2012

[rti_india] Re: RTI Act in Maharashtra pushed into a coma

 

"Shailesh Gandhi, India's feisty Central Information Commissioner and an early crusader for the Right To Information (RTI) Act, believes that the RTI Act in Maharashtra is being pushed into a coma from where it may not be able to recover."
This was the heading from LESLIE ALMEID received yesterday evening.
His (Shailesh Gandhi) comment is very true but his registry in CIC in coma and he should look to that first! During my visit to CIC at end November I asked him "Have you passed this order showing the copy of order" his reply was I don't remember. The order was signed by his registrar giving a straight two and half months time to PIO when I uploaded a non compliance complaint with out any hearing and Mr. Gandhi's knowledge. This is what I conclude from the reply of Mr. Gandhi when I mate him.
On my written complaint about this issue either the papers are not reaching him or he is pulling blindfold on his eyes.
Writing to Mr. Mishra and his Dy. Registrar Mr. Vujay Bhall on this issue there is no response from any one including Mr. Gandhi.
After this there was a second order stating PIO has given you full information and so don't make any complaints on this issue. My point is how a registrar can say that to without conducting any hearing that PIO has supplied full information?
Incidentally copies of reply from PIO and FAA were marked to Dy. Registrar Dhiren Kumar from Gandhi's registry. Can this be called as just co-incident? or his registry is managed?
If this things continue I think Mr. Gandhi will be in coma or already in coma and there is much more activity in CIC office to kill RTI. Hence people should watch this front also.

This is just my thought. People may like to give there findings about CIC's office also?

Sharad Phadke

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment