Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Re: [IAC#RG] PIL about BHC

Dear Mr Nainesh Dolas

I think you are doing a great thing by fighting the Courts of justice itself. I will be filing a petition against the Punjab and Haryana High Court RTI Rules as well in the coming days. During my research I found that the Allahabad High Court had dismissed a similar petition by Common Cause, which later appealed to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court, in its last order noted that the Allahabad High Court has agreed to change its Rules by the next date of hearing (which is in April). I am attaching the order of the Supreme Court as well as a copy of the petition filed by Common Cause before the Supreme Court.

All the best for your endeavour! Let me know if you need anymore help


-- 
Arjun Sheoran

Advocate 
Punjab and Haryana High Court 
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) [National Law School of lndia University, Bangalore]




On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Nainesh Dolas <naineshdolas@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Friends,

I  have file one PIL about rules which is  Frame by Bombay High Court about RTI as per me it is overiding the basic ACT  RTI  ACT 2005 .

the said PIL is kept on Board on 08/02/2013 for  hearing. the said PIL No. 55 of 2012.

your co-operation and views is required in the same issue

Warm Regards,
N.Dolas
(M) 9869256740.
www.rignaineshsureshdolas.com

 

Post: "indiaresists@lists.riseup.net"
Exit: "indiaresists-unsubscribe@lists.riseup.net"
Quit: "https://lists.riseup.net/www/signoff/indiaresists"
Help: https://help.riseup.net/en/list-user
WWW : http://indiaagainstcorruption.net.in



--
Do free Indian Legal Research at my site www.lawkhoj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment