Monday, September 14, 2015

[IAC#RG] Interested in practising Law

Dear Sarbajit,

As you are aware, I have more than 2 decades of management experience having worked in senior managerial positions. I have worked on CSR activities with corporates and NGOs.

I have LLB as well as MBA degrees from reputed institutions.

I intend to practice law. I want to work on legal documentation including drafting and litigation in areas like -

(a) Women's Issues

(b) Human Rights

(b) Consumer Protection

(c) Intellectual Property Rights

I may offer my services pro bono on a case-to-case basis.

If any IAC member has any proposition on an assignment in an area given above, I would be glad to consider it.

Do circulate and oblige.

Regards

Purobi Ghosh Mohan

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment