Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Re: [IAC#RG] Interested in practising Law

Dear Purobhi Ghose,
I am a lawyer practising in Supreme Court of India and Delhi High Court for last 15 years.
I have a suggestion for you if you are interested in taking up some related cause pro bono, you please find out the area where you think that interference of court is required. Then we can take up the issue. I will also offer my service pro bono for the said cause. 

Regards,
Shailendra Singh 
Sent from my iPhone

On 15-Sep-2015, at 11:54, Purobi Ghosh Mohan <cgsi09@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sarbajit,

As you are aware, I have more than 2 decades of management experience having worked in senior managerial positions. I have worked on CSR activities with corporates and NGOs.

I have LLB as well as MBA degrees from reputed institutions.

I intend to practice law. I want to work on legal documentation including drafting and litigation in areas like -

(a) Women's Issues

(b) Human Rights

(b) Consumer Protection

(c) Intellectual Property Rights

I may offer my services pro bono on a case-to-case basis.

If any IAC member has any proposition on an assignment in an area given above, I would be glad to consider it.

Do circulate and oblige.

Regards

Purobi Ghosh Mohan

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment