Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Re: [IAC#RG] SALUTING MY TEACHERS

Mr. Rodrigues,

A befitting tribute to Teachers across the board. We all owe a deep gratitude to our Teachers and can only express it at this stage, as you,so aptly have. Incidentally one of the teachers many alumni of my vintage in LKO  would remember, was also named Rodrigues  Regards Ravi Grover

On 5 September 2017 at 06:04, Aires Rodrigues <airesrodrigues1@gmail.com> wrote:

It's not just on Teachers day, but always that we need to remember our dear teachers for the role they play in moulding our future.


All through school and up to the completion of my Law degree I was tremendously blessed with very caring teachers who taught with hope, passion, motivation and a sense of direction.


Great teachers can make a big difference on our lives, for, besides making a lasting impression in the classroom they can cast a positive influence on our lives. My teachers were more than mere educators. They also played a role as friend, counselor and mentor.


Many of my dear teachers have over the years passed away but the fond memories will always linger. A regular teacher may merely direct us along the right path, but great teachers inspire and challenge us to carve out our path in life.


I shall always remain heavily beholden to all my teachers who imparted to me all their knowledge and guidance that has immensely helped me in all my, often lonely, crusades. To them all, ever so indebted, I shall always be. 



Aires Rodrigues

Advocate High Court

C/G-2, Shopping Complex

Ribandar Retreat,

Ribandar – Goa – 403006


Mobile No: 9822684372


Office Tel  No: (0832) 2444012

Email: airesrodrigues1@gmail.com

                         Or

           airesrodrigues@yahoo.com


You can also reach me on


Facebook.com/ AiresRodrigues


Twitter@rodrigues_aires


www.airesrodrigues.com



Post: "indiaresists@lists.riseup.net"
Exit: "indiaresists-unsubscribe@lists.riseup.net"
Quit: "https://lists.riseup.net/www/signoff/indiaresists"
Help: https://help.riseup.net/en/list-user
WWW : http://indiaagainstcorruption.net.in

No comments:

Post a Comment