Sunday, February 20, 2011

Re: [HumJanenge] GRIEVANCE: Non-functioning email ID of Chairperson NAC etc.

WAY TO GO !!!!!

So now the great public of India shall have yet another email ID to
spam their grievance on. I foresee that the mailbox size will either
be very small or HUGE !!! Standard NIC email box size is a piddling 70
Mb.

CHAIRPERSON AT NAC DOT NIC DOT IN

Raminder
BBC-Delhi

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 10:14 PM, Sarbajit Roy <sroy.mb@gmail.com> wrote:
> To:
> National Advisory Council
> by, Secretary:(NAC)
>
> BY EMAIL
>
> 21-Feb-2011
>
> Kind Attn: Dr. Rita Sharma
>
> Dear Madam
>
> I am glad to learn that the NAC has finally acted on my previous email to
> you regarding the Official EMAIL-ID of the Chairperson\NAC and that a new
> email ID "chairperson@nac.nic.in" has been opened for me to communicate with
> her officially. Unfortunately, the said email ID is still not working.
>
> As I would like to attend the next meeting of the NAC in my capacity as an
> observer and ordinary member of the public, and since the PMO (which you
> claim to be a part of) has not specified that meetings of NAC are closed to
> the public as part of its mandatory RTI disclosure, I would therefore
> request you to kindly arrange for the necessary gate-pass etc for me
> considering the Z-category security which Madam Chairperson enjoys. I am
> given to understand that the next meeting of NAC is scheduled for Feb-26th
> 2011 or suchlike, and I would appreciate being informed of the exact time,
> date and venue.
>
> yours faithfully
>
> Sarbajit Roy
> B-59 Defence Colony
> New Delhi 110024
> TeL 011-24334262
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment