Sunday, February 20, 2011

[HumJanenge] GRIEVANCE: Non-functioning email ID of Chairperson NAC etc.

To:
National Advisory Council
by, Secretary:(NAC)

BY EMAIL

21-Feb-2011

Kind Attn: Dr. Rita Sharma

Dear Madam

I am glad to learn that the NAC has finally acted on my previous email to you regarding the Official EMAIL-ID of the Chairperson\NAC and that a new email ID "chairperson@nac.nic.in" has been opened for me to communicate with her officially. Unfortunately,  the said email ID is still not working.

As I would like to attend the next meeting of the NAC in my capacity as an observer and ordinary member of the public, and since the PMO (which you claim to be a part of) has not specified that meetings of NAC are closed to the public as part of its mandatory RTI disclosure, I would therefore request you to kindly arrange for the necessary gate-pass etc for me considering the Z-category security which Madam Chairperson enjoys. I am given to understand that the next meeting of NAC is scheduled for Feb-26th 2011 or suchlike, and I would appreciate being informed of the exact time, date and venue.

yours faithfully

Sarbajit Roy
B-59 Defence Colony
New Delhi 110024
TeL 011-24334262






No comments:

Post a Comment