Tuesday, August 28, 2012

[HumJanenge] Re: Request with folded hands not to send individual E-mails

Dear Rajneesh

The 100 emails you received were not sent from this group.
Since you are a member here, you are already receiving our
emails in "small doses".

1) Open any email which has subject as "[.RTI']
2) Go to bottom of that email
3) Unsubscribe from receiving emails by clicking links.

rmadhok_...@bsnl.in wrote:
> Honourable Moderator Sir,
>
> This is my second consecutive request to you to please not to post
> individual E-mails of your group as my Inbox get blocked with E-mails of
> humjanenge@googlegroups.com Today I received more than 100 individual
> E-mails. Kindly look in to my repeated requests. I hope this time you will
> give ear to my repeated requests with folded hands.
>
> Thanking you,
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Rajneesh Madhok.

No comments:

Post a Comment