Sunday, February 7, 2010

Re: [rti_india] RTI Supreme Court

 

Hi Sarbajit,

Yes you are right, I was troubled by the dowry/matrimonial laws.
However after the initial setbacks, I was able to successfully defeat the evil in 3 months.

IPC 498a is most abused section in India and AP stands top in the list, here some of the courts are acting beyond their powers.
I am using the RTI against them and so far been able to get little success as well. With this here lot of people got motivated and I am training / helping them to file RTI against the corrupt Police and Judges.

If everything goes good them we will be the first people to bring the Commissioner of Police into Soup for saving the skin of corrupt officers.

Yes!! I have not memory loss problem :)

Thanks,
Gajani 



From: sarbajit roy <mail.sarbajitroy@gmail.com>
To: rti_india@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, February 7, 2010 10:29:58 PM
Subject: Re: [rti_india] RTI Supreme Court

 

Dear Gajani498

1) I assume/presume from your ID that you are troubled by dowry/matrimonial laws.

2) As far as I know, the SC cannot do anything constitutionally against the High Courts except exercise its powers of moral persuasion - linked to approval of judges for elevation etc.

3) If there are illegal practices in AP HC (now why does this not surprise us ?) you have other remedies under our great Constitution <rol>

Sarbajit
BTW, welcome to this group. I hope your memory is better than Aamir Khan's.

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 8:17 AM, Gajani <gajani498@yahoo. com> wrote:
 

Thanks Sidharth, I am actually trying to file RTI's to Supreme Court on some illegal practices going in AP HC




__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment