Monday, July 29, 2013

Re: [IAC#RG] “I am Narendra Modi’s Wife”

Dear Madhav,

I apologise for the mix-up about the Organiser.

The quality of reporting in leading newspapers is going down by the day, and in your case I was misled by a 2006 story in the Indian Express.
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/-bush-babies--and-the-nuke-deal/19500/

The quality of IE's reporting is evidently going "down" with their current stories like this one by some Prof of political science at Pune Univ.
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/with-modis-at-the-helm/1148349/0

Sarbajit

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 10:16 PM, Madhav Nalapat <mdnalapat@gmail.com> wrote:
Allow me to point out that Organiser is among the (many) publications
that I have contributed to,and that at no stage was there any formal
association with the publication,much less as its editor.The Organiser
has a defined and important audience,and I have therefore found it
helpful in the interests of public discourse  to write occasionally
for its readers about terrorism,the nuclear deal and other matters
affecting the country,just as I have written for publications that are
intensely hostile to the RSS

This controversy is draining attention away from matters that are of
much greater moment to the people of this country,hence I do not
propose to make any further comments about it

Madhav


No comments:

Post a Comment