Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Re: [HumJanenge] Plz help Central Govt rule


--- On Mon, 27/12/10, K <kkjohare@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: K <kkjohare@yahoo.com>
Subject: [HumJanenge] Plz help Central Govt rule
To: humjanenge@googlegroups.com, drmcsindhur@gmail.com
Date: Monday, 27 December, 2010, 11:36 AM

If one person's old perents father is ill due to heart attack and mother is due
to very high blood pressure. And their are leavinga already 200km away from the
person who work in Central Govt.

If Director of the Institute Transfer the person 1420km away from his parents.

their is only one branch of the office which are 1420km away and no other

Can he cancel the transfer on parents medical ground.

What are the rules

plz reply urgently

since its matter of some one's parents life and death since no one is with the
parents to look after them

hope u will reply the rules and procedure or any other information which u know

hope u will reply



No comments:

Post a Comment