Friday, May 21, 2010

Re: [rti_india] Re: CIC exceeding its powers: Delhi High Court

 

The letter "E" and "D" are QWERTY adjacent, so from "Er." I became "Dr."

I seriously hope that they do not challenge this order, because it will give me
another chance to slam CIC.

There is some media confusion about :"benches". I wish to clarify that DDA
had not assailed "benches" in their Writ, I had assailed "benches" before
the Court.

I suppose the CIC should now decide if all "cases" are to be heard either by a
single IC or by all ICs.

What I propose is that single ICs decide matters with a
"discretionary" (ie. in fit cases) right to appeal (see sec 19) to
the Full Bench (ie all ICs).

Sarbajit

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 8:32 AM, Sidharth Misra <sidharthbbsr@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why Only Col. ? The group owes you something like that.
>
> And since when you have become a Dr. ! !
>
> Btw any idea Sh Habibullah & co. appealing on this castigation by DHC
> and chances of getting it styed ?
>
> Sidharth
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment