Wednesday, June 22, 2011

[HumJanenge] Who is working in Uttar Pradesh

Dear All,
Which are the bodies in Uttar Pradesh - who are working for the
people to fight against corruption or get the people their right
from the Govt. Institutions ?
We want to get resolve a issue related with U. P. Apartment Act 2010.
In this UP Govt. has to fix a Competent Authority to get register the
Apartment Owners Association for handling the Common Services in
the Apartment.
Due to nexus with Builder and Govt., Act has been passed and implemented
but not a single Association has got registered under this act due to no clear
instruction of Competent Authority. UP Govt. does not want to fix also.
Can any one help and suggest how to progress ?
Subrato Paul
Uttar Pradesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment