Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Re: [HumJanenge] Who is working in Uttar Pradesh

Dear All concerned,
As such we as residents have no information, however,the authority who has passed this act on behalf of Govt should be responsible body. Can we write to Secretary / Housing Development Commisioner Awas Vikas Nigam in this regards. Can anybody resolve this, I am also being affcted just because of this.
Arun Srivastava

--- On Wed, 22/6/11, subrato paul <> wrote:

> From: subrato paul <>
> Subject: [HumJanenge] Who is working in Uttar Pradesh
> To:
> Date: Wednesday, 22 June, 2011, 4:50 PM
> Dear All,
> Which are the bodies in Uttar Pradesh - who are
> working for the
> people to fight against corruption or get the people
> their right
> from the Govt. Institutions ?
> We want to get resolve a issue related with U. P.
> Apartment Act 2010.
> In this UP Govt. has to fix a Competent Authority to
> get register the
> Apartment Owners Association for handling the Common
> Services in
> the Apartment.
> Due to nexus with Builder and Govt., Act has been
> passed and implemented
> but not a single Association has got registered under
> this act due to no clear
> instruction of Competent Authority. UP Govt. does not
> want to fix also.
> Can any one help and suggest how to progress ?
> Regards,
> Subrato Paul
> Ghaziabad
> Uttar Pradesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment