Thursday, June 23, 2011

Re: [HumJanenge] Who is working in Uttar Pradesh on UP Apt Act 2010 implementation

Dear Arun and Subrato Paul,
I am equally interested in an early resolution of this problem. It is sad that the builders' lobby is so successful that Bhenji Mayawati has witheld from declaring who actually will be the competent authority under the UP Apt Act 2010.
1. If you read through the UP Act carefully, you will find UP Awas Vikas Nigam, like GDA is a local authority and cannot therefore be designated as a competent authority. 
2. From the reply recd under RTI, it is the Urban Housing and Planning Dept and not the Urban Housing and Development Authority, Govt. of UP, Lucknow which should be able to resolve this million $ question.
We must therefore write to the Principal Secy of the UH & Plan Dept and clarify, or get the answer from their PIO.
Dr. Salil Gupta
C1/802 Neel Padam Kunj,
Vaishali, ghaziabad
From: arun kumar <>
Sent: Thursday, 23 June 2011 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: [HumJanenge] Who is working in Uttar Pradesh

Dear All concerned,
As such we as residents have no information, however,the authority who has passed this act on behalf of Govt should be responsible body. Can we write to Secretary / Housing Development Commisioner Awas Vikas Nigam in this regards. Can anybody resolve this, I am also being affcted just because of this.
Arun Srivastava

--- On Wed, 22/6/11, subrato paul <> wrote:

> From: subrato paul <>
> Subject: [HumJanenge] Who is working in Uttar Pradesh
> To:
> Date: Wednesday, 22 June, 2011, 4:50 PM
> Dear All,
> Which are the bodies in Uttar Pradesh - who are
> working for the
> people to fight against corruption or get the people
> their right
> from the Govt. Institutions ?
> We want to get resolve a issue related with U. P.
> Apartment Act 2010.
> In this UP Govt. has to fix a Competent Authority to
> get register the
> Apartment Owners Association for handling the Common
> Services in
> the Apartment.
> Due to nexus with Builder and Govt., Act has been
> passed and implemented
> but not a single Association has got registered under
> this act due to no clear
> instruction of Competent Authority. UP Govt. does not
> want to fix also.
> Can any one help and suggest how to progress ?
> Regards,
> Subrato Paul
> Ghaziabad
> Uttar Pradesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment