Tuesday, June 28, 2011

[HumJanenge] How to send notice under Consumer Protection act in the event of non receipt of information from PIO/AA

Dear All,
Please find enclosed a format of notice to be served under CPA to the
Public Authority for failure of PIO/AA to reply to RTI application.

Dr. Sandeep Kumar Gupta
989, Sector 15-A, Opposite bishnoi Colony, Hisar-125001, INDIA
Phone: 91-99929-31181

No comments:

Post a Comment