Friday, January 22, 2010

[rti_india] very urgent please

 

Hey!
I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,you are the only person i could reach at this point, and i hope you come to my aid,I came down here to London,England for a short vacation and i was mugged at gun point last night at the park of the hotel where i lodged all cash,credit cards and cell were stolen off me.
I've been to the US embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all,My flight leaves in less than 24hrs from now and am having problems settling the hotel bills.
i will explain the entire story to you when am back home
freaked out,i need you to loan me some money about (1200pounds)so i can make arrangements and return back please,You can send the money through western union you only need my name and address.

Name:Jan Sarokar
Location/Address:97 Martlesham
Adams Road
Tottenham, London
N17 6HT
please remember to write out the details on the receipt the MTCN number to be able to get the money thanks.
Regards
Jan Sarokar

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment