Saturday, April 3, 2010

Re: [rti_india] Re: CIC online . HOw to do ?

 

honorable sarabjit sir .
I know that the best thing is to fight with bravado and do RTIing in my own name and with my own address.
 
Yes i am doing this in a very limited way .but certain things give you better results if done under cover.
 but yes sir I fully agree with you . I will try to fight  in my name . still I will need help anf guidance from your good self sir.
 
un experienced persons must always seek guidance and help from experienced people . so plz sir keep guiding me .
 
 
 
 
On 4/3/10, sarbajitr <sroy1947@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

Hi Ck

Best wishes for your father's surgery.

All info reqd by asker is available at "CIC ONLINE" here:-
http://rti.india.gov.in/

But first let us get the bonafides of "who.will.file.rti"
resolved. Has he filed an RTI himself ? Has he appealed it?
Has he got someone else to file it ? This "character" has been
on various RTI groups with the same story "I know all about
major corruption in BSNL will someone file an RTI for me ?"

Sarbajit

--- In rti_india@yahoogroups.com, C K Jam <rtiwanted@...> wrote:
>
> Please visit www.rtiindia.org and post your query there.
> There are many threads on this subject on that portal. You can search for them
> using the customised google search bar located at the top of the each page.
>
> If you want to post a query, you need to register first. Registration is free.
>
> I am busy with my fathers surgery and will not be able to help you till Thursday or Firiday.
>
> Bye
>
>
> --- On Fri, 4/2/10, bsnl corruption <who.will.file.rti@...> wrote:
>
> From: bsnl corruption <who.will.file.rti@...>
> Subject: [rti_india] CIC online . HOw to do ?
> To: "rti_india" <rti_india@yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Friday, April 2, 2010, 6:26 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Â
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> dear sirs plz guide me . how to do online CIC second appeal / complaintÂ
>


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment