Friday, April 30, 2010

[rti_india] Re: IPO commision

 

Dear Bunch

1) I am not burdened by moderating this site. In fact thanks to the cooperation of the members recently, there is hardly any moderation involved. In any case, we are an unmoderated group where nobody is censored and everyone can post freely.

2) This is a free group. The owner is Yahoo. I pay nothing. BTW, you can also start your own group - Yahoo groups, Google groups, Nabble groups, etc etc. are the sites. Use google search to locate the home pages of these sites.

3) Finally, I have never taken even a single paise (in any currency) from anyone for the social services I do.

Sarbajit

--- In rti_india@yahoogroups.com, raja bunch <bunch_raja@...> wrote:
>
> Dear Mr Sarabjit
>I do not know much about you.You are much burdened with the work of moderating the site.Are you the owner of this site? How much money is spent in all the exercises of this site.? How much money you incur from your pocket in doing this job?Plz let me have the details of the site.
> With best wishes.
> Bunch
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment