Thursday, January 27, 2011

[HumJanenge] Re: RTI activist shot in UP

Dear Friends

Where is the question of my "real" face. I have ALWAYS maintained as follows:

1) That I am a citizen entitled to use RTI

2) That I am not an "activist"

3) That many "activists" are extortionists / blackmailer / professionals who use
RTI in a vexatious manner which is harmful to long term interest of citizens who use RTI.

4) That the sooner such activists are eliminated from the RTI eco-system (by being
shot or otherwise) the better for all genuine stakeholders especially citizens..

To remove any doubts
I confirm that I made the statement attributed to me, and I stand by it.

Sarbajit

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 12:24 PM, M.K. Gupta <mkgupta100@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
For knowing the real face of Shri Sarabjit Roy, please read this statement made by him -  "THE MORE RTI ACTIVISTS ARE SHOT THE BETTER FOR RTI". 

No comments:

Post a Comment