Wednesday, January 15, 2014

[IAC#RG] Are we waiting for Ramrajya ?

Dear Mr Sureshan,
Well said.
Small correction. U have suggested proper recording n monitoring of complaints as a solution. When the 'System' is rotten, even this does not work.
Mun Corpn in Mumbai has a web based well designed system of registering, forwarding, monitoring n resolving of complaints. I registered my complaint of garbage on road unattended for long time. I was pleased to see the progress of my complaint. Then to my rude shock I realised that the complaint was shown as resolved even though the garbage was still there. I protested. They promptly noted it down n again 'resolved' it unilaterally ! I gave up.
No amount of 'systemic' solutions will work unless there is a will n passion in people responsible for it.
I have.a sense of frustration looking not at our politicians (AAP included) but at the stupidity of our people in believing that some day Prabhu Ram (AK ???) will come n we will have Ramrajya. Problem is with people not d politicians who just reap the harvest.
Sent on my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: SURESHAN P <sureshandelhi@gmail.com>
Sender: indiaresists-request@lists.riseup.net
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 12:56:30
To: indiaresists@lists.riseup.net<indiaresists@lists.riseup.net>
Reply-To: indiaresists@lists.riseup.net
Subject: Re: [IAC#RG] Aam aadmi party's helpline to help whom ?

Post: "indiaresists@lists.riseup.net"
Exit: "indiaresists-unsubscribe@lists.riseup.net"
Quit: "https://lists.riseup.net/www/signoff/indiaresists"
Help: https://help.riseup.net/en/list-user
WWW : http://indiaagainstcorruption.net.in

No comments:

Post a Comment