Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Re: [HumJanenge] Required Person for Filing the RTI in Delhi

Dear Mr. Chandra,

I have no problems in filing the RTI with 20 Rs.or N rupees. Believe it or not we on an average spend more then 100 rs Atleast on the followup per application. (It does matters but information matters more and it returns as satisfaction values are invaluable). But now in my short experience of only 06 RTI applications, I have understood, many times the PIO officer does not responds and when followed up, states spurious reasons including non receipt of the fees or the applications.

When the fees or the application is submitted sometimes in person, only gets me the answer after 30 days else these people never give proper responses for the same.

Nonetheless, there are surprisingly many many  people on this group who are ready to help me for the same, even I have got advice and guidance of how to file multiple applications to the offending PIO and seek the information.

Also as per the discussion with some of the Humjanenge people after posting my need, they are truly an inspirational source, with flare for correcting the flawed government systems.Hats Off to them.

I really hope that what I really meant. And what matters is the goals not the means..

Regards,
Hemant Kshirsagar

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 3:00 PM, chandra kant kaushik <chanderkkaushik@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Dear Mr Hemant,

Why depend on others. 'The Right to Information Act,2005' is a booklet published by Chaturvedi Law Publications. It costs only Rs 20.00.Read it and do it yourself.

with best regards

Kaushik

From: Mr. Hemant Kshirsagar <hemantkshirsagar01@gmail.com>
To: humjanenge@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 25 April 2012 1:40 PM
Subject: [HumJanenge] Required Person for Filing the RTI in Delhi

Dear All,

I wanted some one for filing a RTI application with PCI in Delhi, I am ready to pay the person for filling on my behalf.

Any kind soul ready to help me, please revert back.

Regards,
Hemant 




No comments:

Post a Comment