Monday, April 23, 2012

Re: [HumJanenge] Re: Uncovering of Truth - IE Story of Suggesting an Attempted Army Coup Needs Investigation

Well the SC has delivered its verdict
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/SC-clears-way-for-Bikram-Singhs-appointment-as-next-Army-chief-dismissed/articleshow/12842985.cms

Exactly as I predicted the PIL by some egoistic (and irrelevant)
ex-babus was thrown out, And, for precisely the reasons I predicted.
No earth shattering "truths" emerged.

The Petitioners ought to catch a few crows and eat them.

@ManojPai. I have noticed a dramatic reduction of crows in our cities nowadays.

Sarbajit

On 4/5/12, sarbajit roy <sroy.mb@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Mr Devasahayam
>
> I fully respect and defer to anybody who is on the side of truth and
> integrity.
> I have know nothing which would cause me to say that you are not on
> that side.
> I have not said anything about you personally, and if I have implied
> it, I apologise freely.
>
> I look forward to reading your WP, IF it is admitted.
> Considering your choice of counsel, however, and her associations and
> the other "baggage" they bring to the table, I am inclined to doubt
> that anything other than more shrill media publicity will result.
>
> Like McArthur, there is nothing more embarrassing than an old soldier
> who refuses to go away !!!.
>
> Sarbajit
>
> On Apr 5, 8:41 am, Devasahayam MG <m...@airtelmail.in> wrote:
>> Dear Mr Roy,
>>
>> Don't be too presumptuous and pretend to be Mr. Know All. I will share
>> with
>> you the WP once it is admitted. Read it, understand its contents if you
>> can
>> and then comment. And at least with people like us use restrained
>> language.
>>
>> M.G.Devasahayam
>> _________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment