Wednesday, September 14, 2016

[IAC#RG] Commission of cognisable offences outside 261/18, Civil Lines, Gurgaon

To:
1) The DCP West (Gurgaon)
2) Jt-CP (Gurgaon)

Respected Sirs,

I have come to know from the Hindustan Times newspaper which I subscribe to that on 13.Sept.2016 or thereabouts some mischievous / anarchist persons committed the cognisable offences described at section 79(1)(a) of Haryana Police Act and also section 378/380 IPC on the public roads / streets outside 261/18, Civil Lines, Gurgaon and nearby.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/gurgaon/aap-s-cow-protest-backfires-haryana-minister-keeps-cow-left-at-his-doorstep/story-SHiFLXOWctvPSgsSyxDkRP.html

As a concerned citizen of India who is is deeply interested in Hindutva and animal protection, I am duty bound to report the commission of cognisable offences to you so that the offenders may be identified and prosecuted in the manner prescribed.

I would also appreciate that my information disclosing and relating to the commission of the described cognisable offences within your jurisdiction is properly recorded in the manner prescribed and a copy (ie. "FIR") is provided to me.

The copy of the news report is attached for your ready reference and evidence.

In case any FIR has already been registered in the matter, I would appreciate being provided the FIR number / date / thana to enable me to access it from NCRB or your website.

sincerely

Sarbajit Roy
B-59 Defence Colony
New Delhi 110024

Tel : +91-8010205897



No comments:

Post a Comment