Monday, July 19, 2010

Re: [rti_india] Re: What have we done to deserve such dumb ICs in the CIC ?

 

Hey Mr Iyer, just watch it. You could invite the moderators famous wrath by cross posting ;-)
 
As for the rest of your post, we are not beating round the bush. 
 
I could agree that most of the hearing of the appeals are to mark the info seeker, but that not the only option available to the applicant. Were I the applicant and if I do not receive an information to my satifaction, rather than going in for an appeal, I proceed further by filing a fresh application instead. I would continue filing the RTI Application, rephrasing the same query again and again, till the time the CPIO is compeled to part with the information. Only in cases, where the CPIO tries to act smart and leaves gaps in his reponse, I prefer a First Appeal.
 
Maybe you could try this out.
 
Best wishes & take care next time by not cross posting please.
 
Manoj Pai


--- On Mon, 7/19/10, Gopalkrishnan iyer <iyer_ga@yahoo.com> wrote:


 I feel often that we are all beating around the bush for following reasons .

 I am afraid hearing in the appeals are mainly to mark the info seeker and therefore the info giver in a way acts as marksman and the resultant attacks etc. particularly if the issue is sensitive !   


 
Yahoo! Groups
.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment