Sunday, August 29, 2010

Re: 08 - [rti_india] Re: Fw: PETER WADI CHAWL AT BANDRA, MUMBAI 40050.

 

Dear Sarabjit
 
It is not the Lord (which some people call God) who has failed you and your friends but his false priests and their temples to Mammon and who abandoned their flock for their 30 pieces of silver.

I have communed with God, and he told me for you, "Trust [23:1 David], The Lord is my shepherd and I shall not want .. and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever".

The Lord has many houses (religions).
 
I like these words specially from a person who is a non Catholic, Daphine i do hope u do not get offended.

 

L.Almeida





From: sarbajitr <sroy1947@yahoo.com>
To: rti_india@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, August 29, 2010 10:11:59 PM
Subject: 08 - [rti_india] Re: Fw: PETER WADI CHAWL AT BANDRA, MUMBAI 40050.

Note: Forwarded message is attached.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment