Saturday, November 27, 2010

Re: [HumJanenge] URGENT: volunteers needed for sting operation

Dear friends

I am overwhelmed with the support I have received from Humjanenge group members.
I want to reply personally to everyone but since there are about 200 replies to me I need time to go through everyone's emails and contact them,
Once again I deeply thank everyone who contacted me, I will get in touch.
 
On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 3:22 PM, Murali Krishnan <rti4citizens@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends
>
> A major news channel (Television) is planning to conduct clandestine
> observations in RTI information commissions, Central IC and also he state
> ICs. This observation is better known as "sting operation".
>
> If anybody in this list has pending any RTI appeal or complaints before
> Central Information Commission or any SIC and is willing to volunteer, email
> me back very urgently. Please take care to reply to me only and not to
> entire list. Very handsome compensation is assured depending on performance.
> If you have any friend also please invite them too.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment