Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Re: [HumJanenge] URGENT: volunteers needed for sting operation

To all the concerned citizens who contacted me

The first episode of this 3 part investigative series shall be broadcast around 14 December.

A foreign camera team is reaching India/Delhi on 7.Dec. I have emailed invites to 10 people to confirm if they wish to speak on camera about their experiences with corruption in the Central Information Commission. Please get back to me within 48 hours, so that I can invite somebody else if you can't make it. For this first episode we are contacting people from North India. The crew then moves to Mumbai/Gujarat  and Bangalore/Hyderabad for the 2nd and 3rd episodes.

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 5:43 PM, Murali Krishnan <rti4citizens@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear friends

I am overwhelmed with the support I have received from Humjanenge group members.
I want to reply personally to everyone but since there are about 200 replies to me I need time to go through everyone's emails and contact them,
Once again I deeply thank everyone who contacted me, I will get in touch.
 
On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 3:22 PM, Murali Krishnan <rti4citizens@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends
>
> A major news channel (Television) is planning to conduct clandestine
> observations in RTI information commissions, Central IC and also he state
> ICs. This observation is better known as "sting operation".
>
> If anybody in this list has pending any RTI appeal or complaints before
> Central Information Commission or any SIC and is willing to volunteer, email
> me back very urgently. Please take care to reply to me only and not to
> entire list. Very handsome compensation is assured depending on performance.
> If you have any friend also please invite them too.
>


No comments:

Post a Comment