Thursday, July 1, 2010

Re: [rti_india] Photocopy of Answersheet

 

J. P. Shah Junagadh-Gujarat 09924106490



From: chander <chanderkant_tyagi@yahoo.co.in>
To: rti_india@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 1 July, 2010 4:40:23 PM
Subject: [rti_india] Photocopy of Answersheet

 

Hi,

I am 2nd year student of law center-1 faculty of law , University of delhi . Today i visited my center to ask about my DMC of 2nd semester. Just for knowledge i asked about to get the photocopy one of my exam. They totally reject and said we dont follow such tactics n we dont provide the photocopy under RTI.

Just to enjoy my right i am just prepare an RTI to get a photocopy of one of my exams in which i am not clear.

Please let me know few refrences and your valuable inputs which i can put in my application.

Regards
Chanderkant


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment