Tuesday, December 15, 2009

[rti_india] Request from Dr Nutan Thnakur

 


Dear all :

1. This certainly cannot be a joke ,it is real .

2. This is not a typical Nigerian 419 email .

3. Because the amount asked for is just 800 US Dollars .

4. Because we can see Nutan's profile on the facebook where she is

connected to lot of RTI activists .

5. But she does not know that Western Union ( in case of India) is only

for inward remittances, and cannot be used for external money
transfers .

6. That she is not telling the truth when she says that she has used W U

number of times in the past for ewffecting transfers outside India
.

7. She is so desperate that she has copied to all newspapers and high
dignitories

like the Vice President of India -instead of sending only to her
connections/friends .

8. Regardless, I have requested a friend of mine to contact her at the
Hotel in Lagos

rightaway . I will know in next 15 mins (or less) what the situation
is .

9. I request members/readers to refrain from passing uncalled for
remarks

like Thugs Or Joke etc .

Dr Arun Agrawal

cc: Mr Bimal Khemaniji

Hi Everyone
> Is me Nutan. I am writing to inform you that i am presently in lagos
Nigeria for a Program, and to also apologise for not informing you
before embarking on my journey. Everything is alright except for the
fact that i am stranded here and unable to get back home due to the loss
of my wallet containing my credit card and all my money. That is the
more reason why i am writing to ask for a loan of $800 dollar from you,
to help myself get back home. I'll reinburse you at my return. I did
not come down here with any phone, because of the network diffrence.
Please see what you can do to help out of this situation. I promise to
pay back with interest. To get the money to me fast, use western union
money transfer to wire the money to me, i had used it before and affirm
it easy, convenient and quick
> to receive in any part of the world.
>
> My information to wire to :.
>
> Name: Nutan Thakur
> Address: 10B Etim Inyang Crescent
> City/Zipcode: Lagos/23401
> Country: Nigeria
>
> Email me the confirmation details After initiating the transfer,
> Note: You can get me on the hotel phone number +234 8094 825 644.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nutan Thakur
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment