Tuesday, December 29, 2009

[rti_india] Obtaining Police case diary


Yes,  U can  obtain  Police case dairy  under RTI as an accused . But  the police will do  their  usual drama , claiming that  there  is bar under  CrpC 172(3) .  But make them aware of the  fact  that  there is an order from Punjab SIC  in this regard dated 15.11.2009 . more , as I hear from you.


On 12/29/09, raghuram <jraghu_ram74@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I wish to know whether police case diary can be obtained (498A) through RTI by accused and if any reference from CIC OR SIC please inform.

with regards,




No comments:

Post a Comment