Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Re: [rti_india] Request

 

IT IS A SPAM MESSAGE ,NUTAN THAKUR'S EMAIL HAS BEEN HACKED
HEMA SAMPAT

--- On Tue, 15/12/09, venu <dream.liner2k2@gmail.com> wrote:

From: venu <dream.liner2k2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [rti_india] Request
To: rti_india@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 10:04 AM

 
or is it another kind of nigeria-email- spam-scam?

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Sidharth <sidharthbbsr@ gmail.com> wrote:
 
Is this a Joke ?


On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 7:07 PM, Nutan Thakur <drnutanthakur@ yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> Hi Everyone
> Is me Nutan. I am writing to inform you that i am presently in  lagos Nigeria for a Program, and to also apologise for not informing  you before embarking on my journey. Everything is alright except for  the fact that i am stranded here and unable to get back home due to the loss of my wallet containing my credit card and all my money.  That is the more reason why i am writing to ask for a loan of $800  dollar from you, to help myself get back home. I'll reinburse you at  my return. I did not come down here with any phone, because of the  network diffrence. Please see what you can do to help out of  this situation. I promise to pay back with interest. To get the  money to me fast, use western union money transfer to wire the money  to me, i had used it before and affirm it easy, convenient and quick
> to receive in any part of the world.
> My information to wire to :.
>
> Name: Nutan Thakur
> Address: 10B Etim Inyang Crescent
> City/Zipcode: Lagos/23401
> Country: Nigeria
>
> Email me the confirmation details After initiating the transfer,
> Note: You can get me on the hotel phone number  +234 8094 825 644.
> Thanks
>
> Nutan Thakur
>
>
>



The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment