Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Re: [rti_india] Request

 

Is this a Joke ?

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 7:07 PM, Nutan Thakur <drnutanthakur@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> Hi Everyone
> Is me Nutan. I am writing to inform you that i am presently in  lagos Nigeria for a Program, and to also apologise for not informing  you before embarking on my journey. Everything is alright except for  the fact that i am stranded here and unable to get back home due to the loss of my wallet containing my credit card and all my money.  That is the more reason why i am writing to ask for a loan of $800  dollar from you, to help myself get back home. I'll reinburse you at  my return. I did not come down here with any phone, because of the  network diffrence. Please see what you can do to help out of  this situation. I promise to pay back with interest. To get the  money to me fast, use western union money transfer to wire the money  to me, i had used it before and affirm it easy, convenient and quick
> to receive in any part of the world.
> My information to wire to :.
>
> Name: Nutan Thakur
> Address: 10B Etim Inyang Crescent
> City/Zipcode: Lagos/23401
> Country: Nigeria
>
> Email me the confirmation details After initiating the transfer,
> Note: You can get me on the hotel phone number  +234 8094 825 644.
> Thanks
>
> Nutan Thakur
>
>
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment