Monday, December 28, 2009

[rti_india] Remedy in case request for voluntary declaration under sec 4(1)(b) not accepted [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from Kapil Chawla included below]

Hi all,
 
I had requested for voluntary declaration under sec 4(1)(b) of the Right to Information Act 2005 from Assistant Commissioner, Civil Lines Zone, MCD (Who is also Nodal Officer for RTI purpose). No where in my request I had mentioned that the letter was RTI application. 
 
The APIO under his office sent me letter stating that my application could not be entertained as I have not paid the fees.
 
I understand that voluntary declaration under sec 4(1)(b) should be provided free of cost.
 
Now what remedy do I have?
 
Regards,
 
Kapil Chawla

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Kapil Chawla

1 of 1 File(s)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment