Monday, September 27, 2010

[rti_india] Re: message # 6624

 

Dear Mr Singh

1) I have not deleted any message. It is likely that Yahoo has deleted it, as a matter of abundant precaution, to preclude litigation from every lunatic with a keyboard and a net connection.

2) The reasons I have resigned from moderatorship are already in the public domain.

3) I have no idea who Mr Ashish Kumar is. As per the group records (which are public BTW his name is Ashish Kumar Kappoo or suchlike.

4) I am not required to verify the accuracy of every statement posted to the group. As I had  already confirmed  to you, I often moderated the group in an arbitrary, high handed and completely unjudicious manner. I do not feel the need to justify or apologise for my actions.

5) As I am no longer the moderator, it is entirely my prerogative who I correspond with as a private citizen. It is pertinent that you recently emailed me asking me to keep my views to myself (and not send them to you).

Best wishes

Sarbajit

--- On Mon, 9/27/10, VB Singh <vijay_bsingh@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: VB Singh <vijay_bsingh@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: message # 6624
To: "sarbajit roy" <mail.sarbajitroy@gmail.com>, rti_india-owner@yahoogroups.com
Cc: "Group-abuse Yahoo" <groups-abuse@cc.yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Monday, September 27, 2010, 6:40 PM

Mr. Sarbajit,
 
1. Why have you deleted the message # 6624 if you were following Yahoo! TS?
 
2. Why have you withdrawn from moderatorship of RTI-INDIA yahoogroup?
 
3. Why have you not disclosed the real identity of Ashish Kumar (ashishkr1965@yahoo.com), present moderator of group and leveller of baseless allegations? If you are honest / upright as you claim, then disclose the real identity of Ashish Kumar.
 
4. Have you verified correctness of his allegation against me in message # 6624 (...Mr Singh, a vigilance officer, who faces numerous serious accusations of corruption in cross cases iof smuggling nvolving Abu Salem, Chota Rajan gangs), and if not, where is your sense of judiciousness?
 
5. Why have you opted not to respond to my mails sent to you?
 
I will keep on reminding you till you answer all the above questions or block my ID. 
   


 


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment