Wednesday, March 10, 2010

[rti_india] Be aware! Phishing of my Yahoo Mail ID

 

Dear friends,

This is to notify that my Yahoo Mail ID (chittabehera1@yahoo.co.in) has been hacked by somebody through piracy of my Password in the evening of 9th March 2010. Soon thereafter a circular mail was issued by the hacker to most of the mail Ids which were stored in the 'inbox' and 'sent' folders of my mail ID. The fictitious mail so issued read as follows-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Please help

From: Chitta Behera <chittabehera1@yahoo.co.in> on Tue, 09 Mar '10 @ 08:42 PM

To: chittabehera1@yahoo.co.in

From: Chitta Behera <chittabehera1@yahoo.co.in> on Tue, 09 Mar '10 @ 08:42 PM

To: chittabehera1@yahoo.co.in

 

Hope you get this on time,sorry I didn't inform you about my trip in Scotland for a Program, I'm presently in Scotland and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept. presently  i have limited access to internet,I will like you to assist me with theloan of 2000 pounds  to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home.

 

I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as i return,let me know if you can be of any help.I don't have a phone where i can be reached.

Please let me know immediately.

 

Regards.     

Chitta Behera

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Because of the above nuisance I am not able to access my yahoo mail any longer. So please don't respond to the mails received from the hacked ID    chittabehera1@yahoo.co.in. I am now trying to settle the matter with Yahoo. Until further clarification, please refrain from using the said ID to contact or correspond to me.


Alternatively, you may contact or correspond to me through the following mail Ids –

chittabehera@rediffmail.com

chittabehera1@gmail.com


In case of any doubt, you may contact or SMS me through my mobile No. 943757754.
Chitta Behera

 

 

 

  

 


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment