Saturday, October 30, 2010

Re: [HumJanenge] Re: HumJanenge a nest of haramis

Dear Sh Roy

As owner of both H-J groups, I stand by my statements

a) that you joined H-J in 2004,
b) that you were a founding member of H-J and
c) that you continue to be a member of H-J.

Of course the incidents of 2006 at H-J which you refer to are to be
deplored, but Masterji had his
own compulsions (which you know fully) and these old matters are best
forgotten so that all true RTI activists can prepare for the battles
which are to be fought shortly, and which are best fought under a
common banner instead of dividing the RTI houses

PMK

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 1:19 AM, sroy1947 <sroy1947@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Mr / Ms PMK
>
> It is factually inforrect to say that I was a member of Humjanenge
> since 2004 or that I was a "founding member' of that group.
>
> To the best of my recollection, and since I do not have those old
> emails any more, I was only a member there for about 2 months
> in 2006 (maybe March / April 2006).
>
> As you may recall, the plain fact is that certain members of HJ
> could not stand anyone raining on their parade (ie. exposing their
> activist lies and half truths), and your mentor Prakash Kardaley was
> too egoistical, weak, drunk and ignorant to allow me to post on his
> group.
>
> As at that point of time HJ was the only RTI group/list it had many
> PIOs and FAAs who were "lurking" there. Some of them were quite
> amazed reading my posts to HJ and to find that there existed citizens
> who were using RTI Act in a way different to these RTI activist
> haramis.
> And so we decided to build up the alternative RTI_India yahoogroup -
> which is everything that HumJanege is not.
>
> So I again must request you to formally unsubscribe me from this
> group, as your underlying premise is flawed.
>
> Sarbajit
>
> On Oct 28, 10:43 pm, PMK1504 <humjanenge.ow...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear Shri Roy,
>>
>> You were invited to join this group as a courtesy in your capacity as
>> a founding member of Humjanenge since 2004. The other members of this
>> group have mostly been directly inducted through transference of the
>> HJ membership list.
>>
>> Since you have accepted our invitation (and not been directly added),
>> it is incumbent upon you to unsubscribe should you wish to leave this
>> group. The very fact that you are able to post messages to this group
>> should be adequate confirmation that the owners of the HumJanenge
>> googlegroup do not always follow the path of the yahoogroup version.
>>
>> I also humbly request, and as we discussed at the CIC's birthday
>> party, that your language be parliamentary and that words like
>> "harami" may be used judiciously.
>>
>> PMK
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 12:47 AM, sroy1947 <sroy1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Dear Mr. Owner / Moderator HumJanenge
>>
>> > I am aggrieved that I have not been unsubscribed from this group. It
>> > is a trivial mater for me to unsubscribe myself, but I require you to
>> > do so as an acknowledgment of my grievance.
>>
>> > I reiterate that Humjanenge is a nest of haramis, and I want to have
>> > nothing to do with this group. I strongly object to your posting
>> > messages I have posted to this group without my permission.
>>
>> > It is groups such as Humjanenge which are responsible for the mess
>> > that RTI is in today. You f***ers are the ones responsible for getting
>> > one of India's most corrupt citizens appointed as an IC. The entire
>> > CommonWealth Games ghotala could only be facilitated because he was
>> > handpicked to be the Information Commissioner responsible for Delhi
>> > Government and also its PWD (Public Works) division.
>>
>> > That this particular individual has repeatedly demonstrated his
>> > inherent corruptibility is demonstrated by messages posted to the HJ
>> > group where he calls for proceedings of the Central Information
>> > Commission to be
>>
>> > A) conducted without the farce of having an open hearing
>> > B) If not, then oral submissions to be restricted to 7 minutes by the
>> > appellant
>> > C) Orders to be dictated in advance by professional "appraisers" who
>> > are paid Rs.200 per case. and so on.
>>
>> > This is exactly what that HJ M**F**r has being doing in the last 2
>> > years sitting in Delhi.
>>
>> > If any 'mai ka laal' disputes this, please read message no.13188 on
>> > HJ(yahoo) archives and reads his comments like this.
>>
>> > "If there is a need to observe the farce of a hearing, as per the so-
>> > called principles of 'natural justice' enshrined in a Supreme Court
>> > judgement, about 60 matters could be disposed on
>> > one day and a farcical 'hearing' held, as is done in certain courts. "
>>
>> > Until you unsubscribe me, I shall carry on posting more messages like
>> > this, so F*** you too.
>>
>> > Warmly
>> > Sarbajit

No comments:

Post a Comment